West Palm Beach FLGHS Training for Managers and Supervisors Online Training introduces the GHS, identifies implementation deadlines, and details the revisions to OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard, focusing on the new product label elements and SDS format.
Who Should Take the Course?
This course is designed for managers and supervisors.
- Recognize the positive impacts the GHS will have for U.S. workplaces
and the new SDS format by December 2013
- Have a general understanding of the GHS classification system for chemicals
- Know the 6 required elements of a GHS product label
- Understand each of the 9 GHS pictograms
- Know what types of information are found in each of the 16 sections of an SDS
Upon successfully completing all modules, there is a printable certificate for your records.