Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) Certificate Training – Developed in conjunction with NSF International, TAP Series is proud to provide this exclusive on-line HACCP Manager certificate training course.
This course meets both nationally and internationally accepted HACCP standards. It contains the information needed to effectively participate in the organization, development, implementation and management of a successful HACCP plan. The student will experience practical, real world interactive case studies that cover the “five preliminary steps” of a HACCP plan and the application of its “seven principles”. Also included are HACCP plan development forms that can be printed out and used to create a HACCP program.
The course provides the foundational knowledge needed to comply with the Richard B. Russell National School Lunch Act. Successful completion of this course provides a certificate recognized by the American Culinary Federation (15 hours continuing education credits).
This course is a must for food industry education, food manufacturers, health care facilities, foodservice operations, retail food purveyors and any organization or business that handles or transports food products.
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) Certificate Training
- HACCP Basics for Processors and Manufacturers
- HACCP Basics for Processors and Manufacturers – Bundle
- HACCP Basics for the Fresh and Fresh-Cut Produce Industry
- HACCP Managing Food Safety at the Retail Level Bundle
- HACCP Managing Food Safety at the Retail Level
- HACCP for Food Handlers
- HACCP Basics for the Bottled Water Processors
- Certified Professional – Food Safety (CP-FS)
- Certified Professional – Food Safety (CP-FS) Bundle
- GHS Training for Managers & Supervisors
- GHS Training for U.S. Workers