HACCP for Food Handlers provides a quick and effective introduction to key HACCP principles. In less than two hours the course will teach participants about HACCP’s history, understanding foodborne illnesses, contamination sources, the types of hazards they might see in the workplace and steps they can take to control them.
Who Should Take the Course?
This course is intended for front line production personnel and HACCP team members.
Upon completion participants will gain an understanding of a working HACCP plan and its 7 supporting principles, including how to work as a HACCP team. Participants will also learn about personal hygiene and how good habits can significantly impact food safety which is required by government (FSMA), industry, and auditing bodies. The course introduces food safety regulations, in a simple easy to understand fashion.
The course curriculum consists of the following 5 modules:
Module 01 – Introduction to HACCP
Module 02 – Food Safety 101
Module 03 – Understanding HACCP
Module 04 – Pre-requisite programs and supporting documentation
Module 05 – HACCP Concepts
At the end of each module, there is a test. Participants must successfully complete the test before continuing to the next module. Participants that do not achieve 80% can review the module content and try as many times as necessary to advance and complete the course. Test questions are randomly selected from a test bank, making each test unique.
Upon successfully completing all modules, there is a printable certificate for your records.
Approximately .5 to 1.5 hours per module including testing.
HACCP for Food Handlers
PURCHASE NOW $69.95
Enter Coupon Code 344809 and receive a 15% discount from HRBUniversal.
- HACCP Basics for Processors and Manufacturers
- HACCP Basics for Processors and Manufacturers – Bundle
- HACCP Basics for the Fresh and Fresh-Cut Produce Industry
- HACCP Managing Food Safety at the Retail Level Bundle
- HACCP Managing Food Safety at the Retail Level
- HACCP for Food Handlers
- HACCP Basics for the Bottled Water Processors
- Certified Professional – Food Safety (CP-FS)
- Certified Professional – Food Safety (CP-FS) Bundle
- GHS Training for Managers & Supervisors
- GHS Training for U.S. Workers