GHS Training for Managers and Supervisors introduces the GHS, identifies implementation deadlines, and details the revisions to OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard, focusing on the new product label elements and SDS format.
Who Should Take the Course?
This course is designed for managers and supervisors.
Course Objectives: The course is presented in 3 modules. Upon completion of the training, participants will:
- Recognize the positive impacts the GHS will have for U.S. workplaces
- List the implementation deadlines, including the requirement to train workers about GHS product labels
- Have a general understanding of the GHS classification system for chemicals
- Know the 6 required elements of a GHS product label
- Understand each of the 9 GHS pictograms
- Know what types of information are found in each of the 16 sections of an SDS
and the new SDS format by December 2013
At the end of each module, there is a test. Participants must successfully complete the test before continuing to the next module. Participants that do not achieve 100% can review the module content and try as many times as necessary to advance and complete the course. Test questions are randomly selected from a test bank, making each test unique.
Upon successfully completing all modules, there is a printable certificate for your records.
This online course is self-paced. Participants may leave the course at anytime and can resume where they left off. The duration will depend on learning style and prior knowledge of the individual participant. Most participants will complete the course in less than 1 hour
GHS Training for Managers & Supervisors
Enter Coupon Code 344809 and receive a 15% discount from HRBUniversal.
- HACCP Basics for Processors and Manufacturers
- HACCP Basics for Processors and Manufacturers – Bundle
- HACCP Basics for the Fresh and Fresh-Cut Produce Industry
- HACCP Managing Food Safety at the Retail Level Bundle
- HACCP Managing Food Safety at the Retail Level
- HACCP for Food Handlers
- HACCP Basics for the Bottled Water Processors
- Certified Professional – Food Safety (CP-FS)
- Certified Professional – Food Safety (CP-FS) Bundle
- GHS Training for Managers & Supervisors
- GHS Training for U.S. Workers